Thursday 23 August 2018

Te Awamutu Space Trip Photos and Writing

This week we joined Rm 20 and traveled by bus to the TA space centre. We had such a great trip! See.....






















 





Our Trip Writing:

Yesterday we went to the te Awamutu Space centre. I love learning about the sun and moon. It was fun and I was happy. Dave taught us lots about space. We went on a bus. After going to the space centre went to the park for lunch. I was in Mrs Ray's group. I saw a rocket. My best turn it as Earth and my best star is the moon.
Calais

Yesterday we went to that Te Awamutu Space Centre. Our planet was Saturn. I played land that spaceship. We had a fun day. Isaac

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. I wish I could fly. My granny came to. We went to the playground. Oh and I wish my home was on the moon. My favourite part was the goggles. Stanley

Yesterday we went on the bus to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. I like the space Centre. We had fun. We went to the playground for lunch. I had fun and my grandad came. Ava-Lee

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre on a bus. I like the glasses. Ashley

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre I saw the sun. I was happy because daddy came with me. Jackson.

Yesterday I played a game at the Te Awamutu Space Centre. It was fun. Jax

Yesterday I went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. I had fun. I liked the rocket. Legion.

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. We had a good day. For lunch, we went to the park and we played. And we did a test on a sheet. Tiale

I liked the Te Awamutu Space Centre and I was happy. I saw the sun it was so cool. A teacher came to and I like the bus. Dave is teaching a space. My favourite bit was the goggles and we went to the park to have lunch. I was happy. Chandni

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. I like the eye goggles and we had lunch at the park. Maia

Yesterday we went on a bus to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. I like playing with the toys and it was fun. And we did a hunt. Our group name was called Mercury. We put glasses on and we could see the sun. Paige

I went to the Space Centre yesterday and my team was Saturn. Stanley's grandma came in her name was Granny Ann. When we got on the bus I fell asleep. Amber

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. The Te Awamutu Space centre there is some badges. My best bit was having the goggles on. It was my best bit. My group was Mrs Ray's group. I like going to the te awamutu Space centre. Dave told us lots of space things. Satriani

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre and he taught us about space. We were happy and he was called Dave. We went to the playground. We had some lunch there and room 20 had some too. We had a little play. Mrs Ray went on the flying fox and it was funny when we were playing. Paige from room 20 laughed. The best part if a day was putting on the goggles. Karlyn

We went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. I liked the planets. Isiah

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. I had fun too. I went with Tahlia' is Aunty too. Nevaeh

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. It was cool. I had fun. We went on a space rocket. I liked it so much. I really liked the park Tahlia

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. I like the glasses. It was fun. Ziya

Yesterday we went on a bus and drove all the way to Te Awamutu Space Centre. It has eight planets. I had a turn on the special glasses to see the sun. The next place we went was the park to eat. We got to play. I wish to be an astronaut too. Xavier

Yesterday we went to the Te Awamutu Space Centre. It was fun. We got to look at the sun. It was so much fun. We went to the park last. Zahra


No comments:

Post a Comment